Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mad Cowboys

Last night, after work I had some time to kill. I had just finished the most grueling two hours of my career at the froot, so I was in serious need of a beer. I called Slut to see if he was back in town, he was and he was at the Mad Cowboys show. I decided to head over since I knew I would know a few people there and a beer would really relieve my headache. I cannot believe I hashed for over a year and never went to a Cowboys show, it is an Austin H3 tradition. The first show I went to in November was part of the pre-lube for Sluts B-day weekend. Their shows are really fun and for the most part it is the same crowd every month, so the audience gives a great vibe. By the time I left, I had left all the problems from earlier behind, I had totally forgotten that in the span of a block I was almost in 2 wrecks. The Mad Cowboys have been a breath of fresh air for the last three months and I look forward to the show next month.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

It looks like Redd Volkaert will be playing tomorrow at Ginny's that should be a good show.

11:05 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

The Mad Cowboys are great! Even better when your car is not Grand Theft Auto'ed from there....hahaha.

1:32 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Jes said...

I saw the Mad Cowboys with AH3 on one of my trips out there. Man, did they rock!!

7:41 AM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home