Monday, January 09, 2006

Of Blood and Chicken Shit

Saturday, I had this strong urge to go see a band. Unfortunately I could find a band to go see. My backup plan was to hit up Baby A's for some food and then go drinking. Nothing really memorable occurred, but all in all a good time.

Sunday I woke up late and was almost late to the hash, luckily I was able to talk @ss Gagger into driving me and the hash ended up starting much later than usual. This was by far the bloodiest trail I have ever been on, there were so many brambles, my legs are shredded. We spent most of the trail trudging through a stagnant stream, at one point passing a rotting cow carcass; I am sure that was great for all the cuts on people's legs. After trail @ss Gagger, Grabber and myself bailed before circle, we had a date with Chicken Shit.

Off to Ginny's to meet up with JT and Rebekah. By the time we arrived there was only the last round of Chicken Shit Bingo to go. Why we were waiting in line, @ss Gagger let some guy cut in line so he bought both her and I our tickets. Unfortunately none of our group won, but we were able to enjoy Red Volkert's music. Around 10 we headed from Ginny's to the Poodle Dog Lounge to see Sonny. As usual her show was good. The bartender remembered us from the previous weeks shenanigans, so I was expecting we were going to be cut off pretty early, but we weren't. Many beers were drank, many chicken tenders eaten (gotta love having a Church's next to a dive bar), many people danced badly (okay just me cannot believe I don't know how to two-step). I am sure I did more damage to @ss Gagger's ankle.



This morning I woke up with the fuzziness in my head telling me I had a good weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Good times! I can't believe that bartender was actually happy to see us.

8:43 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I can't believe I forgot to rub Auburn's embarrassingly bad loss in Rebekah's face. An off day for me!

8:45 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

That Rebekah chic, what is her fascination with hitting me in the nuts

8:49 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Good times! But why did the Poodle Dog bartender say, "Hi Dirty Girl" when I went up to the bar? I obviously was in rare form last week!

8:54 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Who else had a camera besides me?

9:12 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Sphincter Blinker had a camera

9:17 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

so that's where you went

11:40 AM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

for gash pics go to @ggie Gaggers blog

12:47 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home