Friday, January 06, 2006

Sick

So once again I am sick, after last weeks shenanigans it is no wonder my body has been revolting against me. At least it is giving me time to take it easy to prepare for Tex Mex. I really did not do much this week, Monday was really low key, Tuesday stayed home and slept, Wednesday helped a friend cook, Thursday went to the Full Moon HH and then to @ss Gagger's to watch Scrubs, and tonight I will be helping a friend cook again, Saturday received a sushi invitation, but do not know if I will be up for going out, have to save some strength for the Sunday hash. Water down downs ... yeah


I hate being sick

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Dude...that sucks. Vit C and H20...

8:40 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger xyzzybaluba said...

Guess you gave up on Spike? Damn, sure do regret agreeing to let you adopt him. Mom and I had a set back after spending the day looking for him. And thanks for coming home so we could get a bathroom break, the restroom at the park was an experience after dark.

I expect you will delete this quickly, chickenshit.

BTW, sorry you are sick.

8:29 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Damn that's harsh! But you are right.. he is out on a date tonight instead of looking for his dog. So yeah, not a high priority.

PS: word verification for this message: "amhot"

9:09 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger xyzzybaluba said...

Hey, as far as older sisters go, I'm Angelica Plckles.

He did tell us to check out this blog for info on Spike...

Am really sorry Timmy is sick tho.

6:10 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am still putting up signs for spike. If you check the post for new years it said before I went out I put up more posters. Wednesday I went back to the animal shelter, left a pic with the lost form. Tomorrow I go back before I go to the hash. So before you get to bitchy double check everything

6:38 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger xyzzybaluba said...

LOL, I was born bitchy...or have you forgotten?!? Plus, remember that I am an activist...I like animals more than people.

11:09 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home