Friday, February 24, 2006

Again with the cajun

I know I already talked about Sambets once this week, but I jus went and DAMN it was good. So good news is their music season starts next Saturday. So bands on Friday and Saturday. Better news, crawfish are in season adn the owner is in Loiusiana buying some right now. So that means the next time I go, I can get the poblano crawfish chowder. Today i had the same lunch as I had on Monday, I think it actually tasted better today. Maybe it was the habenero sauce I used today made it better. The taste of fresh crab is so satisfying for me, so every bit of the bisque I had was pure heaven. I cannot tell you how good my stomach feels, I wish I didn't have to work so I coud enjoy this sensation.

5 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

warm

2:19 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

Mmmmmmm. Do they serve their muffalettas warm or cold? Warm with melted cheese is orgasmic. (or at least the ones I had in New Orleans were)

2:20 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

So, how did you manage to answer my comment BEFORE it was posted? You have entered...the Twilight Zone

3:59 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Believe it or not there are a few good ( for East coast) Louisiana style cajun places here. Have 4 pounds of crawdads in the fridge just beggin' to be made into etoufee'. I envy y'all there in Texas as y'all are so close to real cajun grub. Y'all suck! Had some marginally good etoufee' and an oyster po'boy about 2 weeks ago - all the better with a sixer of Abita Lager and some saved hot suace from Tejas. Chow down brother!

4:01 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD !

11:23 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home