Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bangkok Cuisine

Last night was great fun. Attendees included, The Body, Tits R 4 Tricks, Massive Slutslinger, Brrrr, Great Dane Pain, Just Amanda, Free Meat, Heavin Semen (briefly), Try A Fuck and of course myself. The food was really fantastic, I had high expectations since I really enjoy Gene's other restaurant, but he exceeded them. Everyone ordered appetizers or had soup. Agood deal of them ordered this chicken that just seemed amazing, TAF had 2 one for an appetizer and one to take home. I had steamed mussles, usually when you order mussles for an appetizer you get six or eight, I lost count on how many I had, I was giving them away since I had so many. The mussels were served with a chili sauce which was quite exceptional. Then it was on to the entrees, I had chicken in a green curry. Those of you who know me well, know this is my favorite dish and I am quite picky about it. I Pee Freely makes the best, but this is very close. Each bite was simply heaven. I usually am unable to finish all my food, but last night I ate every bite of that curry. Other dishes that looked good were TAF's seafod medley, Brrrr's Pad Thai, Padre and Great Dane both ordered a red chile based dish that they both seemed to thoroughly enjoy. I really look forward to discovering all the dishes on the menu. If anyone is up for thai food and want to give this place a try, give me a call! I am looking for an excuse to go back!

Afterwards it was of to Grafitti's, TAF, Body and T4T did not make it. When we were there we met up with Ring Around the Panty (and non-hasher friends), Strap-On Elvis, @ss Gagger and Just Leslie. Possibly some others, I went from 0 to drunk fairly quickly, double fisting shots of jager. I wanted to get drinking out of my system before I returned to work tomorrow. Thanks Slut for driving last night. Be smart designate!

So again, if someone would like to eat at Bangkok Cuisine, email or call me!

10 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

I still have the Pad Thai in my fridge (leftovers). E-mail me the hamantashan (?) recipe and I will try and make some to give to FM and I Pee Freely......
Gettin in touch with those Jewish roots!

12:27 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Wait! Slut was YOUR designated driver?!?! Is that why I got a text at 10:51pm from him saying "I'm getting drunk"?? HA!

12:54 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I didn't say it was the most brilliant plan.

12:55 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

When i'm done being a fucking sober rabbit...I'm calling you. I am ready for some GOOD food! and some serious wine and chocolate.

1:36 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger RTBW said...

Dayoldfish,
was looking for your email address and didn't find it - so i figured i'd post a message to you here. heard you were looking for a band for TXIH - got a friend who's got a pretty good band. they play classic rock - not sure if that's the type of music you guys want. let me know if you're interested. you can reach me at chakahannah@yahoo.com or give me a call at work sometime at 281.518.2429.

1:55 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

sounds taste, hopefully I can make it next time

5:11 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Good times, good times

7:09 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Sorry Meat, the Pre-Lube will not be in the Red River District. We want to try and keep everyone together and people always seem to do their own thing when we get down there. No use in having a pre-lube if everyone is just going to take off to whatever bar they feel like. The Pre-lube will be worth it, we have some great locations picked.

8:14 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

I want to try out this Bangkok place. I also have several "5 Free Wings" coupons for Pluckers...

When does Strap-On's store open again?!

8:47 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Soon I hope... too bad there's no way to get to it!

8:56 AM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home