Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bush Joke

I am reposting this, I picked it up here



So George W. Bush is hanging out in the Oval Office, listen to Dick Cheney brief him about the day's developments in the War On Terror. "And finally, sir, today we lost five Brazilian soldiers to a suicide bomb attack." "Oh my God!" Bush says, putting his face into his hands. "This is terrible. Terrible." "But sir," Cheney replies, "we lose soldiers every day. That is the price of freedom. I've never seen you this upset. What's the matter?" Bush looks up and says, "How many is 'a Brazilian'?"


Oh and I am hitting up Fire Bowl at 2:00 for lunch. Thing Ring Around The Panty will be there too if anyone wants to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I haven't been to FireBowl in ages...need to hit them up this weekend since I like the location closer to Dell a lot better than the Arboretum one.

2:13 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

At least Bush wasn't out hunting with Cheney.

4:08 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home