Monday, February 27, 2006

I feel like crap

My blood sugar has been off since Saturday, thus the reason I didn't meet many of you guys on Saturday night. I think I might be getting sick again which totally sucks. I have not felt this run-down in quite a while. I tried to take tomorrow off, but their is no availability, so I pretty much screwed until Wednesday. I thought having a decent lunch will make me feel better, but no go. I wish I could just go home and go to sleep tonight, but I have a junta meeting to attend. Hopefully we will decide on the music budget so I can book the band. That would be nice to have completed. Well i am done whining.
ciao

5 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

trade me what?

1:35 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I cannot say online...BTW- I suggested to you know who to sell his TXIH rego. I think he's going too!!!!

1:42 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

that sounds like a good plan, but so much is going on

2:15 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

sorry you don't feel good.
I just had some ice cream because Sarah was and I have not had that much sugar in over a month so my body said no way not having it...

2:30 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

Hurry and book the band! I have a list of TXIH things to complain about but I can't move on until the music issue is settled.

3:04 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home