Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It has finally happened

I have become completely desensitized to everything. I am sitting here watching The Aristocrats and nothing they are saying is offending or disgusting me. Maybe I have been hashing way too long. What is bad, is I think I might be able to make the joke more disgusting than most of the people in this. I like the idea that this joke, has an intro and a closing and the middle is completely improptu. All you need is a little scat, incest, gloden showers, maybe a rusty trombone or two and a little beastiality and you got a joke. To hear these comedians say they they have told the joke and it took a couple of hours, I could totally see that, maybe even do it (need to get this out of my system now, otherwise it will become some drunken bet I will lose). If you have not seen this film, watch it now!

7 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Great flick. I thought the playing card guy was cool.

2:54 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

The playing card guy was great!

2:58 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

Have not seen it, I think I can do with out it...LOL

5:05 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

I love the southpark version

6:54 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

It's currently in my Netflix queue, maybe I should bump it up.

7:16 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

My version is pretty long, but it starts off with MeatGazer pooping into a dog bowl...

7:25 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

check out this blog

http://hibeamstx.blogspot.com/

6:54 AM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home