Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Live From Brenham

It's the Day Old Fish show live from Brenham the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream. So last night I arrive and my girl is just looking scrumptious. The lights are low and she has a candle lit dinner waiting for me. The food was great, the mood was wonderful (Olyimpics in the background). She gave me a beer before offering champagne, she knows me so well. We pretty much vegged for the night. Ate, watched Wedding Crashers and finally ended up asleep somewhere before three.

This morning I was left all alone at her place. No worries, I brought The Aristocrats, plus a book. That and I am going to go explore the big town of Brenham. I think I will do it on foot.

So I wonder if I will get to meet the three other Brenham hashers today. It would be good, since they are all going to TXIH (register now if you haven't yet). Here's something interesting, right beside her display is the Hooters CD I loaned her. Yes, I am the only person on the planet to have the Hooters on CD.

Well I am off to explore Brenahm, after a beer of course.

13 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

I like that you brought a movie and a book to try and cover up the fact you're going to be snooping through her place.

11:58 AM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

ha ha!!! Boulder, you crack me up!!! No worries, I think I hid my dildo pretty well and put the other man's undies in my car...I actually did look around and think "now what should I put away that he doesn't need to see!" hoo hoo hoo...

12:34 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

in that case I should see what I can hide while she is at work that will take her several weeks to find. Plus her puter is completely unprotected...

12:45 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

leave my puter alone, geek! I like to live life on the edge....I have my techies that help me when I need it.

12:56 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I don't think you have to worry about DOF using your dildo WS, I hear he usually brings his own along.

12:56 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Squeezin, am I the only thing you and Brownie have to talk about when you are holding each other during those nights of where he calls you his little gay sailor boy and you call him your GI Joe with kung fu grip? If you have not learned by now squeezin, brownie lies. I do not travel with a dildo, a pocket pussy maybe.

1:11 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

So nice and romantic...that's a great way to spend Valentine's Day. Just celebrating the romance for each other.

3:22 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

So Fish, how was your tour de Brenham? Visit the Blue Bell Creamery? Yum Yum.

4:12 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I pretty much went to a Mexican place a block away, pretty authentic. I will probably have lunch there tomorrow. Tonight I will get to meet some of the Brenham hashers. I already know 1/4 of them, will be kind of cool to know the majority of a kennel outside of Austin.

4:40 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

Whatever happened to the Brenham Brewing Company?

6:53 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Jes said...

Why has no one called you out on the Hooters CD? What's wrong with you Texans?

7:52 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Brownie...James gave up...it's kaput. Brenham folk don't know what to do with microbrewery...he actually had more sales to Houston and Dallas.

7:54 PM, February 15, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

I believe the Hooters are a Philly band.

9:33 PM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home