Monday, February 20, 2006

Of Breakfast Tacos and Screwdrivers

Saturday after work, I headed over to Heavin Semen's house for a pre-marathon sign making party. In attendance were Big Bloody Ketchup, Father Syphilis, Strap-On Elvis, @ss Gagger, Squeef, Cumonawanalaya, Just Barbara, Brrrr, Beaver Cleaver, Tornanalsoreass Rex, Cornholio and Baby G. We had a pretty good time making the signs and planting a clear dildo to take pics with, Several good ones were take of Elvis passed out with it, unfortunately he deleted them. I left the dildo stuck to Heavins back door, hopefully it is still there, it was quite funny.
Sunday morning, those of us who had stayed over (Padre, Heavin, Gagger, Elvis and Baby G) walked to the marathon with our signs. We of course had screwdrivers handy. I am sure the runners appreciated us being there, mant people laughed at the sign I was holding (Cornholio's design) it basically had a lot of text saying that reading this sign was pointless and you were wasting your time. After the runners passed, Gagger and I went shopping, grabbed some clothes the runners had discarded, most of this stuff ends up in the trash so we saw no harm in doing this. We also took some interesting pics of statues outside of the Austin auction house.
We were then off to get breakfast tacos and head to the Austin H3 beer check at mile 22 and 25. I never thought I would enjoy giving beer away, but I had a blast. It was great offering beer and twizlers to the runners and cheering them on. Good job to Bubbles the Sad Beer Clown for getting there so early to setup and get the kegs tapped.
After the race, we headed to Taco Cabana and then the hash. I still had to auto-wank (stupid ankle). In circle I was given my mug back that I had lost on Super Bowl Sunday, of course iut was filled with a mixtures of beers and the contents of the Flask Of Doom. Death By Dildo bet me I couldn' drink the contants in one drink, I of course one, woohoo 3 weeks of hash cash.
All-in-All this weekend was a blast.
On-On to Lil Woodrows tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

I have no clue how her mug got so far under. Bangcock Cuisine, thinking Wednesday night about 7:00 then heading over to Grafitti's for some singing.

9:44 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

Little Woodrows sucks, maybe you can stop by starbucks or wal-mart on the way there.

Is BBK back in Austin?

10:14 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Not ,y idea to go there, but they are the only bar in North Austin that serves fireman 4, the person I am going with wants that beer.Don't know if BBK is here perm or what.

10:20 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

Yes it was a lot of fun giving out the beer ! even if I did not work as hard as the rest...lol
Missed the hash had to come home and be the Mom.

11:33 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

I believe the Draught Hourse has FM4.

12:26 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yes, the Draught House does have Fireman 4.

Had a blast at Jan's and cheering on the runners. It was fun convincing runners to take some beer for their last mile! Some folks thought we were crazy, but others loved us.

4:33 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home