Friday, February 17, 2006

Tired

I am freaking exhausted. Yesterday, I decided to extend my stay in Brenham by another day and leave there this morning, going directly to my office. What's that you say, Fish can't make it to work on time when he is 5 minutes from the office, how the hell is he going to make it when he is an hour and a half away.

Last night was great, WS and I just chilled ordered pizza and watched the Olympics, well she watched and I read. Then it was off to The B.A.R. (forgot the first word in the acronym, so I will just call it Booze And Racks). We played pool and a llittle trivia, we kicked ass on the trivia.

The night before I met pretty much the entire Brenham Kennel at The B.A.R., Gymnophobia, Hound Dog and Rolling Nutless. They have all registered for TXIH so will be cool to see them again.

This morning I woke up and was completely exhausted. It was nice to find out that WS is as big a morning hater as I am. On my way WS gave me a coke for the road, normally I don't drink caffeinated drinks, but today I thought I could use it. On the way to my car, I dropped the coke and it starting spraying coke all over the place. Classic move on my part. The drive to work went pretty quickly and I arrived a full 10 minutes early, which gave me a chance to catch up on email.

Today I will probably be cranky all day, I will probably miss the party I am supposed to go to tonight. But in the end, if you asked me if I would stay the night and leave in the morning again, I would say yes. Why, you ask, when I am so tired and cranky, simply said, time spent with her is totally worth it.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

The only time I like mornings is when I wake up and go run, needless to say I will be hating mornings for at least another few weeks.

9:35 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

I like that you dropped a coke and it was a "Classic" move. Muahahhaha.

Young love is so cute! Keep it up!

11:08 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

You're going to miss tonight's party? I thought we're going together?

12:52 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home