Monday, February 20, 2006

Wednesday Night

On Wednesday, some of us will be meeting for dinner, this is an open invite to everyone. For those of you who do not know, the owner of Thai Passion has taken over Bangkok Cuisine. This place has a really good client base for lunch, but dinner crowds have always been a little weak because of the location. The owner is giving a 20% discount on the dinner meals right now. The food there is great. Most of us live really close to this place so the commute for us should be no problem.
Afterwards we will be heading to Graffiti's for a little karaoke. All are in invited! Be there at 7:30.

7 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

DOH, if you want I could meet you and Shane on Tuesday, had to switch the days because I don't get off till 8:30 so I doubted anyone would want to eat at 9:00. If Tuesday is better for other people please leave a comment or email me. I can eat Thai food everyday. Speaking of eating Thai, I am hitting up Fire Bowl at about 2:45 if anyone wants to meet there.

10:43 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I will give you guys a call when I get off work tomorrow to see if you are still there. I think you guys will really like it.

11:47 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I would go Tuesday but not Wednesday, my team needs me!

11:47 AM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I will try and make it to karoake. Thanks for the invite.

1:59 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Hey, if you go on Tuesday, ask for Gene and tell them that I, Marisa, have your 20% coupons.

4:38 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

you’re going to firebowl today tuesday?

8:01 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

Dude, I am so there.

Oh wait, that's one hell of a commute for Thai. Nevermind.

2:47 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home