Friday, March 17, 2006

Don't know what to say

I have this friend that I have known since college named Angry Mexican. When all of my friends were starting to leave Fort Worth, he was the only one to stick around. After c ouple of years and a lot of visits to Austin, he finally decided to move here. He worked at the froot, he loved his job here, but after about 6 months of being here he started to want to move to other cities. This is the guy that we all thought would live and die in Fort Worth. Well a new froot store is opening up in NYC and he was hired on to go there. Today was his last day at froot Austin, he stopped by to kill a few user accounts and from here he was heading to Fort Worth. I really don't know what to say, it is good to see that he is finally ready to take on the world, but it is sad to have one of my oldest friends moving away. I wish I would have remembered he was leaving this week so I could have made time for the events he had planned. I suck as a friend.

Well now I guess I will have to find a reason to go to NYC.

1 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

You better not do the same thing when I move to New Zealand!

2:21 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home