Saturday, March 04, 2006

innocent?

Last night started off innocent enough, was going to meet Free Meat at Lil Woodrows. Jug Tugger was throwing a little get together there celebrating his fiance's last day at Dell. What guy that works at the froot wouldn't want to celebrate a persons liberation from Dell? So I head over there and I think it is going to be a pretty quiet evening, by the time I get there, there are only 4 hashers left and 2 of them were about to leave. So I had planned on only staying for one drink. Three beers later, I am headed to blASSt Zone's for beer pong and karaoke. Of course I had only planned on staying till 11, since I had to work today. Next thing I know, I am playing beer pong with Sphincter Blinker, the Father Syphilis. Some how I end up singing later on. About 2 I realize I am starving and I had left food out to cook. So I run home, cook and finally make it to bed. This morning, I of course am exhausted and my neck hurts. I wonder why it hurts, could it be that @ss Gagger bit the shit out of it? Nah, has to be something else. Well tonight should be a quiet night (right) birthday party to go to and then should head home early (right) since I have to hare tomorrow. I am accompaning Free Meat to the party so we really should not stay late (right), she has a race tomorrow. Speaking of races, I am planning on doing the Dash for Downs as a warm up for The Maze, if anyone wants to join me feel free. Need to keep the Barfly Racing Team alive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

I will most likely do the Maze.

4:01 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Isn’t the dash for downs on the txih Sunday?

10:48 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

yeah, Raf is right. How the F are you gonna make it to Cedar Park by 8am the weekend of Interhash??

11:23 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home