Friday, March 10, 2006

Last Night

Last Night, I arrived back from my family visit and pretty much headed staright over to @ss Gagger's to watch Scrubs with her and Father Syphilis. After a couple of episodes, we were joined by Social Retard, who came over to make the prizes for the toga contest on Sunday. Of course I get a call from the Asians to meet them at Grafitti's, so Padre and I head over there for a couple of beers. We are soon joined by Strap-On. Now this is all pretty run of the mill, you must be going Fish, why are you posting on this. When I arrived at home, I was grabbing a quick snack, when I happen to step on a small shard of glass (my roommate must have broke something while I was out). I begin to bleed profusely (for thoose of you who know me well, a lot of blood will make me sick). So I am trying to cover my foot up with paper towels to keep from getting blood all over my kitchen floor. I am quickly running out of paper towels because I am bleeding so much. So I hobble to my bathroom plant my foot into the tub to rinse it off, grab some tweezers to pull the shard out. Once I do blood starts squirting out of my foot. I finally get my foot bandadged. I then go back to my kitchen to clean up all the blood. I of course puke a few times because of the blood. By the time I am finished, I am no longer hungry, the call I was going to make before bed was cancelled, I pretty much hobbled over to my bed and passed out still dressed. Today I am pretty run down. So in the last week, nail to the left foot, piece of glass to the right foot. I think some malevolent force in the universe is trying to stop me from running. Well it is not going to happen. This moorning, even though I was run down and my feet were hurting, I ran for an hour. I was able to check out my new brace for my left ankle. It works well and gives it some great support.

Final note, WS sorry I didn't call last night.

4 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

Didn't your Mom tell you not to walk around bare footed !!!

Keep your shoes on ! At least until your luck changes...lol

11:21 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

true story, Ring around the panty was out with some co-workers for lunch. He exlaimed, "Crap! I forgot Tim's lunch!" Co-worker responds, "Tim who?" RATP response, "You knpow the barefoot guy." "OH barefoot Tim." Being barefoot Tim is not bad, better than my old work name, Tim the asshole. But yes, I do have a problem keeping shoes on. When the pictures from the darkside are posted, there is a shot of me pushing Bitch, James Bitch in a shopping cart, if you notice, I am barefoot and running through a parking lot.

11:26 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

You are lucky that nothing horribly bad has happened! I'm all for wearing shoes everywhere. Although, in Dallas on a hash i did step on a huge mesquite thorn which went trhough the sole of my shoe and punctured my foot. Just thinking about that makes me wince again....ouch!

11:34 AM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

I get queezy just thinking about it....can't do blood.

12:02 PM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home