Friday, March 31, 2006

My Week

I have had what some would call an uneventful week, but it was very eventful for me.
Monday: had my first date with Trish (Pork My Pussy). Went great!
Tuesay: Went to work, then met Slut for a couple of beers and then headed to a hockey game, PMP played very well. Later hung out with PMP.
Wednesday: lounged around all day reading, then headed to Bodies house to clean up all the TXIH stuff. Later hung out with PMP.
Thursday: Did a favor for a friend most of the day, headed to the Darkside and then to PMP's new place (seeing a trend yet?).
Friday: Returned to work. Have a totally freaky schedule the next two days because I am the manger on duty for 9 hours straight. Basically come in and check email for an hour, go to lunch at 10:30. 11:30-8:30 Manager on Duty. Excititing I know. After work tonight? You guessed it, meeting up with PMP. Who by the way loves her hash name. Something about it being like PiMP. I think we should have made fun of the fact that she is a chic hockey player, like Chics with Sticks. But then again, her being a hockey player she would probably cross check my ass.

Well back to "checking email"

9 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Summer lovin...had me a blast.

10:49 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Whew.. I could never go out with you, you'd take up too much of my time! And you're not a girl (but I'm starting to wonder)

11:18 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Squeezin, there are so many issues in your last comment, I am not even going to address them. All I will say, is that Browneye had you pegged for a brokeback hasher, guess his gaydar has been going off for a while.

11:22 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

No gaydar, but if you were a chick my psycho-meter would be going off the hook. You just met this chika and you're spending every minute with her? PSYCHO!

12:26 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

hey not every minute, last night I hashed and she dd her thing. But did meet afterwards.

12:31 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

So, does PMP have a blog yet?

1:17 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

not as of yet, but she started reading these today

1:19 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

Oh sh*t. Now you're screwed! I've decided I should NEVER let anyone I date read my blog. Or at least prep them that hey, this is my blog and how *I* see things. You have to be willing to accept how you are viewed through other people's eyes.

11:57 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

well she is similiar enough to me that she should not take any offense to anything on here

12:00 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home