Thursday, March 02, 2006

Strap-On's Bday

Yesterday, I woke up kind of late, had way too much to do and not enugh time to do it. I made a quick run by the Animal Shelter, once again the dog that bared a description to my dog was not. This hurts like fuck. Then off to scout trail, one of the streets near the start was called Sprinkles Cut-Off, seems like the perfect location for a start. After a quick scouting trip, headed home for a shower and then off to get the birthday boy. We headed off to Skishore's to sit by the lake and drink beer. I of course took it easy since I was designated driver. It was great fun sitting by the lake, while most of our friends were stuck in their offices (Losers). Strap-On had some of his non-hasher friends out, they seem to be hash material, so we all got along okay. From Skishore's we headed to the darkside, which consisted of three bars. I was told that we should have circle, so I of course headed to a Liquor store for a bottle of Jager. Yes I had problems opening it, it was in a Silver Jager carrier that had to be seperated. At least I wasn't the only one who had trouble. Of course during circle the police showed up, the Darksides first run in with the police. After circle we headed to Munson's where many of us passed out. This morning it was off to get some mexican breakfast, drop off Strap-On and then back to my place for more sleep. You guys working today are all suckers. Well time to go outside and enjoy the day.

On a side note, went the entire day yesterday without my brace. While scouting, I actually got a little running in. Today it desn't feel bad so maybe I will go run tomorrow before work, or just run to work.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Yesterday at the lake was absolutely beautiful!

Unfortunately, I don't have off for Texas Independence Day.

12:23 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

sounds like you all had fun, oh well next time

12:38 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

Glad you enjoyed your day off and the ankle is doing better. Sucky about your dog! :-(

1:47 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I thought I saw your dog the other day and chased it around a bit. But after checking your dog's picture I realized it wasn't the one--your dog has a tail and this one didn't have much of one.

2:06 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

The puppy is sick...

8:06 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home