Friday, March 17, 2006

Swimming Training

Yesterday I met with Heavin Semen for her first training session. She had told me that her swimming skills were not that great, but I feel the exact opposite. I think she is going to do very well in the Danskin triathalon. She has a good strong stroke, she may under utilize her legs, but we will work on that (her legs will be a powerhouse). Once she gets her the things she needs for the race, I think she will pretty much be good to go after she build up her endurance and we get her swimming in fresh water.

I am really glad to be helping out with this, and hopefully we will have a few more people competing. This also causes me to make more time for swimming, and I know I can use the time doing laps.

Yesterday was a great start!

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Squeeze Box told me that HS sucks as a swimmer...

10:21 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

SB is wussing out on the Danskin because she knows her time is going to be crushed by HS

10:25 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

It's sad when reading this makes me miss doing triathlons. What am I thinking?

2:20 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

I'm going to give the Danskin a try and I will be one of the people that SB was talking about because my swimming is the kind the keeps me alive and thats about it...lol Oh and I can get frome here to there if give enough time.

9:58 PM, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home