Monday, March 06, 2006

This Weekend

Saturday night, I met Free Meat at Lil Woodorows right after work, we were going to have a quick beer and then head to a freinds birthday party. I think this is the first time ever we lived up to saying we would just have one beer before heading somewhere. Bryan's birthday party was fun, a few hashers were there, Great Dane Pain, Just Darren, Just Amanda and Have a Nice Bitch. Many of us were surpised to see Bitch since we had not seen her in months and it has been over a year and a half since she has hashed. We all indulged in Mexican Martini's, made from Bryan's dad, always let a pharmacist mix your cocktails. Free Meat and I both head in really early for us, she was planning on running in the morning and I had to hare trail.

Trail went surprisingly well, we didn't plan much and I barely even scouted. We spent most of the trail in Walnut Creek, I thought this was going to be pretty rough on my ankle and boy was I right. We did a lot of slipping and sliding during laying trail, She Mussel Bitch and I never spilled; but C'em Cummin took a slight slip at the beginning of trail. Since the theme of our hash was Chuck Norris, I thought laying it through a creek would be very MIA style, plus C'em kept leaving knives and gardening tools left in trees for the hashers to find. At the end of trail we set up a Heavy Bag and a kick bag, compliments of Fuck U Knave. Brownie see this is how you set a theme trail, the next time you lay a Kurt Cobain Memorial trail, don't forget to blow your brains out while in circle.

The pack came in pretty tired, and the 6 people we had lost before the first beer check all showed up. We at, we drank, we were hashers. For the On-On-On I chose Bangkok Cuisine, I have told you guys about this place before. I was very surprised by the amount of people that showed up, somewhere around 20. As with previous visits, everyone enjoyed the food and we continued having fun. When we were done eating, Wet Spot wanted to head over to Cherry Poppers Academy Award party. I was pretty tired and knew I should have slept but I also felt I should hang out with WT, so I ignored how tired I was.
When we got over there, the party was mostly civilians; although Organ Grinder, My Ingrown Testical, Poker Face (someone hwo has not hashed in like 7 years, although he was on the Chuck Norris Hash) and Wanksgiving were in attendance. Neither WS or I were in the mood to watch the awards, we ended up playing beer pong until I stepped on a nail. Thanks Behring for discovering the tetanus vaccination.

By eleven I was tremendously exhausted and went to sleep, Today I am as exhausted as I was yesterday, but hopefully a night of washing clothes, packing for my trip tomorrow and early to bed will get rid of this tiredness. I would hate to make the trip to my Grandmothers and be exhausted the whole way.

Highlights of the weekend: Mexican Martini's, C'em's Chuck impersonation, The Chuck shirts, Getting my 69th run hat, Seeing WS and eating some great Thai food.
On-On to trying to look busy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Hey DOF~ Sorry I missed trail. Not feeling good after Bagelfest...

11:08 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

The Kurt hash is dead. One of yunz dorks should team up with Grabber to continue the fine tradition of the Malt Liquor hash...

11:11 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I have actually been considering keeping the MLH alive

11:13 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ooh! I want in on the Malt Liquor hash!!!

12:50 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home