Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tonight at Sherlock's

Tonight my friend Ian will be hosting Karaoke at Sherlock's. This is being set up as a one time gig, but can become a more permanent thing. Anyone who is free tonight should go. Ian is a cool guy and has been to the end of a few hashes. You may recognize him from grafitti's also. This is also they guy some of us may be soliciting some help for friday night at TXIH, so some support right now might make his help possible. Go up and have a beer with Free Meat (she will be there from 7:30-9:00). It will be from 8-12 tonight. I of course will be on my way out of town, but toast a beer to me and my sobriety.On-On

2 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

I will toast a beer to no man's sobriety!

3:37 PM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Spotty said...

Knowing Fishy it is very short lived. And don't let him fool you...he drank on Tues.

10:49 AM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home