Friday, April 28, 2006

About Me

Thanks Fire Tunnel

The Rules:

1. Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!

2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

About me:

1. I shave my pits
2. I like to nap when it is raining
3. my favorite snack is peanuts smothered in Louisiana Hot Sauce
4. I really do not like sweet things, but get a craving for them often
5. I really hate Windows, yet I have a Windows machine
6. I am learning Linux just to annoy the gfriend

You are Tagged:
NO ONE!

There is everyone Happy?

Stop Collaborate and Listen

4 Comments:

Blogger Heavin' said...

What is PMP's OS of choice?

If you laser your pits, you won't have to shave them any more.

12:55 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I think Closet Freak lasered her pits and swears by it but she is a freak so... Oh, and naps when it is raining is one of lifes simple pleasures for sure!

7:40 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

PMP uses Linux. Yeah lasers, um nooo

1:45 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger Heavin' said...

It doesn't hurt. I haven't had to shave in months. And I am not a freak. I just don't like to shave.

5:17 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home