Monday, April 03, 2006

Infinite Wisdom

In its infinite wisdom, the froot has decided to move me back to the Network Operations Center. It is only a temporary move; my last termporary move there lasted 14 months. This was the most fulfilling position I have held at the froot. I loved the responsibility and the stress. The best thing about it, once I walked out the door I left the job behind, something that is next to impossible with what I am currently doing. I make my return to the NOC on Friday where I will be working a limited schedule of 4.5 hours, On Satuday I will be in there for about 6.5 hours. My perm schedule down there will be Monday and Tuesday 4:00-8:30 and Friday and Saturday all day. Essentiall I will be down there a little over 29 hours a week, which will totally rock. With the attendance problems I have been having since I left the NOC, this could not come at a better time. It is great that my work life is starting to match my personal life, as in things are going well. Now all I have to do is get my living situation straight and my life will be somewhat perfect. Today is a good day, cannot wait for Friday though, good thing I only work today and tomorrow. Well back to trying to look busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Asian Princess said...

I'm happy for you. I know you love being in the NOC. The power of Apple under your hands.

8:24 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I meant to call you last night to tell you, but I had a horrible migraine and just ended up laying down.

8:29 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home