Monday, April 10, 2006

Pool Party

Yesterday, after the hash, a bunch of hashers headed over to my place for a little grilling, some swimming and drunken sauna. Everybody seemed to have a pretty good time and the list of guests is surprisingly quite long: Pork My Pussy, (Massive) Slutslinger (fresh from the Houston camp out), Tuck It Up the Butt, Tent Tinkler (picked up at BB Rovers), Bitch, James Bitch, Strap-On Elvis, Squeezin Semen, Bubbles the Sad Beer Clown, Wh-Oreo, Father Syphilis, Just Robin (hashn't hashed since he dislocated both his shoulders jumping off a party Barge), Cornholio, Ring Around the Panty. I am probably missing someone. It was nice having people over to my place, something I rarely do, the last time would have been over a year and a half ago, well besides the hashes that have gone through my place. I really should utilise the facilites at my apartment before I move this summer.

12 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Sounds like I missed some good times, although, I was having a blast on Lake Travis again.

9:27 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it was a good time, I am thoroughly wore out today, combination of finally having a decent run, too much sun and then dehydrating myslef in the sauna. Good Times!

9:30 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I totally forgot Pothole

9:35 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Did you end up jumping in the pool and passing out after I left?

9:45 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I jumped in the pool a few times while we were in the sauna, no one passed out, but I am sure a couple of people were pretty close. I must say that Ring kicked my ass swimming.

9:47 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Eunuch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Eunuch said...

OK, I'm just dumb...don't hold it against me

I'm seriously thinking of getting a place with a pool when I move to Virginia...but it's gonna have a HIGH privacy fence. Too many hash functions center around the pool, and damn, does that sound nice...nekkid hottubbin'!

4:50 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

Damn, sounds like quite the sausage fest. Glad I missed it.

5:05 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

hey It was great being the only guy there with a girl, well except Bubbles and Slut

5:11 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Fish invited mostly guys, not surprisingly

6:05 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

sounds like fun, now there are almost too many things going on to make it to all of them, but it was fun at the lake.

Have you picked a place to move to yet ?

8:18 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Pothole is a super star

8:34 AM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home