Friday, April 21, 2006

This Week

Tuesday night after work, I headed out to go watch Trish play hockey. When I arrive, I only see a few of her team mates. About 5 minutes before the game, I see that there is only three of her team mates suited up and still no sign of Trish. It starts to look as if her team is going to have to forfeit. In the last couple of minutes, enough players show up, but they don't have enough to have any subs. This was the first time I had seen Trish's team lose a game. After the game, I did not know how she would take the loss, she was still up for heading to the Pluck for some wings. On the way their, her car ran out of gas, so I jumped out and with the help of Just Amie, we pushed it to the gas station. Of course being Williamson County, by the time I got back to my car, there is a Sheriff calling in my car to have it towed. I explain that it was my car, and I had just pulled over to help some girls get their car to the gas station. He continues to call in my car, but once he gets word I am the owner of the car, he finally lets me leave.

So we finally make it to the Pluck, shortly after we get our food, the fire alarm goes off and the lights go out. Of course madness ensues, there were drunken frat boys swinging from the lights, some bimbo behind the bar hurtling liquor bottles, it was great. Not really, but it was kind pretty funny.

On the way back to my place, Trish and I see the new neighborhood bar The Hideout has opened. We of course had to give it a shot, well actually I needed a shot. We go in and start talking to the bartender, turns out this spot is owned by the people who brought us Mugshotz and The Barfly. A couple of beers and shots later, trish and I head over to Balcones DIstrict Park, where we had a nice romantic walk with perks.

Wednesday consisted of me cooking all day then we headed out to meet the party peeps at The Hideout. The usual mayhem ensued, needless to say Trish will no longer be drinking Tuaca.

Yesterday was basically try and help Trish recover from her hangover, scout trail. Head over to BB Rovers for the usual Thursday night crowd and then off to sushi.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

How exactly does one let a car run out of gas? Was her gauge not working properly?

10:00 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it is a rental, she is used to how long her car can go with the gas light on. Plus she was only about 500 ft from the gas station she was trying to make it to

10:26 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Mmmmmmm craving sushi. Where is Nat working these days? Will always follow him.

10:30 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

he is back at Fujiyama, last night was deelish

10:32 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

I didn't know you went to Fuji? We went to BKK Cuisine for a b-day party. We should do a Fujiyama night again soon.

11:12 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Walks with perks are good...

4:38 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger mike said...

I had to go back and reread that. I thought he said "walk with perps", but I don't judge.

6:35 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

Thurs I did not realy get up until after 5pm, I think I will skip the Tuacs as well ...lol

10:12 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home