Friday, May 12, 2006

Classic Movie Series

The Paramount has released its list for the Summer Classic Series . This series is one of the things that make Austin what it is. There is nothing like seeing a Classic Film in a theater from that time period. Anyone interested in going, email me. There are quite a few shows I plan on attending. I went last year and had a blast, of course the company I had was part of the reason. A suggestion for places to eat afterward would have to include Thai Passion. For those of you I have dragged to Bankok Cuisine, it is the same owner.

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I'm down for Indy Jones,Breakfast and tiff,Westside Story and Guy and Dolls.

8:49 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

There are several I'd like to go see there.

8:52 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am definitely down for Indy, Lawrence, North By Northwest, maybe the 3 shows, Gunga Din, Mister Roberts, Vertigo, and the third man. Will not be able to make it to all, but will try. The best thing is when they are listed on the same date, you get to see all for one low price.

8:56 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Heavin' said...

I'd like to catch a few. Let me know when you guys plan on going.

10:09 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

I'd like to catch a couple of them as well

10:13 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger BRAE said...

It is about damn time they released what they were going to play! Thanks for posting this.

10:24 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

That sounds awesome! Austin sounds like such a great place.

10:42 AM, May 12, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

DNA, It is great. Come visit us!

12:04 PM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home