Monday, May 08, 2006

Crazy Dream

At 7:30 this morning, the power went out in my apartment complex. My apartment started heating up and thus my dreams became quite weird. I dreamed I was at work and I was talking to some co-workers. For some reason they start sparring, but they are using a knife and something kind of like a large needle, and they are actually cutting each other. I then left for lunch, for some reason a group of us go to someone's house, at the house this girl is there and she sticks me with the needle like 5 times. I pass out. When I wake up, I run outside and my-corrkers who i had left with were waiting for me. We get back to work and I notice that I had massive whelps all over my face. I decide I need to find my manager to tell him I am going to the hospital, since it was kind of obvious I had been poisoned. While I am running around the office I run into The Body, Yasuko, and Great Dane Pain. For some reason they are at the Froot and they are all holding giant piles of shoes. I continue looking for my boss and I run into Trish, weird, she worked for the froot. I continue running and I come across C'em Cummin doing some sort of motivational speech. I finally run into my old manager, I ask him if he has seen my current manager and I tell him what is going on. He tells me to calm down and then tells me a story about him taking a dump and having explosive diarrhea. The poop bounced off the water and hit all over his ass cheeks, he thought his ass was damaged so without cleaning he ran into a ZVP's office to tell them he needed to go to the hospital. Hius point to this was that he over reacted from pooping himself. I try to make it clear that I am not over reacting but have been poisoned, at this point my alarm on my phone went off and I woke up. Whenever it is too warm or I have a fever, I have some crazy, psycho dreams. BTW, I saw the manager who was in the dream this morning and I just kind of looked away. So I don't care what this dream means, I would prefer not to know. But for some reason I felt compelled to post this. Enjoy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

are you engaged?

9:59 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

not really, we did not make it to her parents this weekend, although I did talk to her brother and he approved

10:01 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Good boy!

As for the dream, it must have been too much food or too much drinking. I get lots of weird dreams too.

10:06 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Lay off the weird food. If I eat something I don't normally eat I get weird dreams too.

11:13 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

there was no weird food involved, it was due to heat. Everytime I sleep in heat, I have weird dreams.

11:14 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

then sleep nekkid....i dunno. I get weird dreams when I'm really stressed out.

11:28 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I can never remember dreams with any detail. Of course, if they are like yours, I'm not sure that I would want to.

12:07 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

That's weird. I didn't think it was all that hot this morning when I got there. Oh well.

3:21 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it wasn't reaqlly that hot, unless you factor in me laying beside Trish, that brings the heat up a bit.

3:44 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home