Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good Movies

Last night, Trish and I watched Before Sunrise, one of my favorite films. It was her first time to see the film and she really enjoyed it, she even insisted I move Before Sunset to the top of my Netflix list. I seriously hopes Linklater makes the third film soon, he waited 8 years between sunrise and sunset. I might even add Waking Life to my queue, since the characters of Jesse and Celine make an appearance in that film. This film uses the same animation technology that Linklater used in his new film A Scanner Darkly.


I have been thinking a lof about films lately and it has inspired me to finish a project I started about three years ago. I truly intend to actually finish my screenplay. Some of you out there have read what I have written thus far and have asked me to finish, but I keep putting it aside. After seeing so many great movies lately, I am motivated to try and leave my mark by actually filming this thing. As news comes, I will keep you posted. Anyone interested in reading it email me. Browneye can't read it because he is a Wanker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I've been a Waking Life fan for years!!

And I'd love to read your work!

Do you have a code to watch foreign DVD's?

5:49 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

I have never seen Before Sunrise/Sunset either, but both are already in my Netflix queue. :)

6:43 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

the majority of my foreign disks I watch, I pick up from Canada, that way they are US friendly. Also Netflix has a extensive foreign catalog.

8:07 AM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home