Friday, June 16, 2006

Asian's Place

So the last few days, I have been spending my free time over at the Asian's new restaurant helping them. This is really exciting, especially since Nat and Marisa are the closest thing I have to family in Austin, excluding Trish of course. It is invigorating to be part of the creation process of something that has been there dream for so long. This also inspires me to get off my duff and really start working on opening my own place. So maybe that is a project Trish and I can start working on soon, some of the people who have been helping, have offered to help me too. So Fish, get off your ASS and do it!

time to act like I am actually working again.

6 Comments:

Blogger Asian Princess said...

We'll support you all the way. It's such a great feeling to have such loving friends that are part of building Chon Som.

1:49 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Dude, I'm telling ya, strip joint. There isn't one in our part of town, you'll make a killing!

12:39 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Dude! I want someplace I can hang out, I hate strip joints.

12:47 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Do you want to open your own restaurant or just have a business in general?

6:40 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

My plans are to open a volleyball bar. Eventually it will serve food; but in the beginning there will just be beer, music and chics playing volleyball.

8:41 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

That sounds like a place i would frequent. Cool.

11:53 AM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home