Friday, June 23, 2006

Hate

I kind of hate everything today. Wish this day would be over. Nothing bad happened, I am just in a sour mood and cannot wait till I get out of here in 5 hours.

Addendum:
I have no idea why i am in a bad mood, work is going well, nothing really annoying happened. I am in love with a great person and always look forward to seeing or hearing from her. My disposition is just sour today, the wierd thing is my co-workers are not noticing it, they usually stay clear of me on days like this. Going to try and cust out of here in a couple of hours. Maybe that will help, just want to go home and lay down for a bit or maybe go run for a few hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

I thought that was your quote for my kitty but it was just your general comment, eh? Cheer up....come swim with me! Water and beer fixes everything.

1:59 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

no, that was the qoute for the cat too, the cat looked pissed

2:02 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

6:29 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

you just need some food and a drink, if that dosn't fix it then sex !

sex can fix any thing

2:39 PM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home