Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Self-Imposed Exile

I am temporarily putting myself into a self-exile. I am pretty much going to be staying in, watching movies and reading. I have had a lot of things on my mind lately and have not been dealing with them well. Lately when I go out, I pretty much either want to leave immediately or get shitty drunk. I know, what is wrong with getting shitty drunk, fish you're famous for it. Well, usually when I get shitty drunk it just happens and I have no intention of it, now I just want to do it all the time. I am not exiling myself because of fear of drinking, I will be have a couple of beers while I read. I just really need some time away. If I do go out in the coming weeks, it will only be to help people out. So I will go work at the Asians place if they need me, if any of you guys need something I will always be here, I am just tired of partying. See you all at my birthday hash in a few weeks.

DOF

9 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Holy crap...that's kinda how I'm feeling. Maybe it's just hangover from CoTex. Seems like that's all I do. Time to grow up and be more responsible....at least for a couple days! ha ha - Good for you.

3:09 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

SOmetimes we all need a break!

5:16 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

PUSSIES!

7:29 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

sounds good to me and by the end of the week I bet we have a taking a break party ...lol

8:42 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

I think you have too much on your mind that's why you get shitty drunk. I know you! Remember we used to all hang out all the time and you never get this shitty drunk.

Thanks for coming to help us. There is plenty to do so we definitely need you.

Love ya!

9:38 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Breaks are nice. I wish I could take a break from work!

12:56 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger xyzzybaluba said...

Glad to hear it. Hope everything is ok. And helping friends is always the right thing to do.

3:46 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Jes said...

Taking a break sounds like a really great idea!! Maybe I'll join you...

3:55 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Rafael said...

Wanker.

Wait, does this mean you're going to be home all the time now?

5:15 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home