Tuesday, August 29, 2006

FUN FUN FUN

After trail on Sunday, I was pretty wiped out so I skipped the On-On-On and went to .... you guessed it Chon Som. I pretty much needed some soup and their Tom Kha is the best ever! I didn't stay till close like I normally do, but while I was hanging out there I received a wonderful comment from one of the servers who was off duty at the time. This 17 year old girl said that there was no way I could be over 25, hearing stuff like that makes me feel great. I feel that I still look young, but to actually hear it is nice.

Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment, so I took a vacation day from work, I had every intention of going in for a few hours (seriously). While having lunch with C'em Cummin, Bitch, James Bitch and (Massive) Slut Slinger I some how get talked into skipping work and going to see Beerfest. Unfortunately that never panned out, Slut went back to work. C'em had an errand pop up and Bitch was called into a meeting. So I fell into some nap time (seriously needed it).

When I woke up, I discover the Fed Ex guy had come by and left a package, check from etrade for fun in Colorado. When I arrived at the bank, the teller informs me the check will be on hold till the 6th. What kind of BS is that? So off to a check cashing place, a loss of $30 and then back to the bank with a cash deposit.

The plan was to go see Beerfest last night, but Strap-On Elvis invited Bitch, Slut and myself to some party Budweiser was throwing for the service industry, who can pass up free drinks Sorry to bail at the last minute @ss Gagger. Of course I cannot drink much since I had to have blood work done the following morning, being the brilliant hasher that I am, I come up with the idea to have my blood work done right before I go to the airport on Wednesday. This idea though, does not get me out of being designated driver. Elvis and Slut had done this for me countless times, so time for me to catch up. We had a pretty good time. Afterwards we head over to Pluckers to harass the staff there. While there, the manager recognized me from when I lived in central (I use to harass him on a weekly basis back then).

This morning woke up on Slut's couch with enough time to go home shower and make it to work right on time. I am not for sure how much time I will put in today, really exhausted and need to double check everything I packed.

Here's to drinking at high altitudes after having massive amount of blood drawn.
On-On to Colorado Invihash

6 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

I think we should all go see Beerfest before the pub crawl on thurs....woo hoo!

11:34 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

you are going to a lot of fun, you need it Party! Party!

1:02 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

No problem about you guys bailing. I really had tons to do last night, but didn't want to miss out on the fun movie. So it worked out perfectly.

1:52 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

The weekend starts on Wednesday! See you tonight.

4:23 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Hasher Girl said...

Wow, what a trooper! Never let high altitudes, flaky people, or even having your blood drawn get in the way of partying it up. Kudos to you.

1:47 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Eunuch said...

Hope it was a good time!

1:15 PM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home