Saturday, August 26, 2006

Last Night

After work I headed over to Chon Som, I had to go help clean up the music on the iPod, plus I really wanted some soup. When I arrived, I see hashers everywhere it was like some giant On-In, except everyone was dressed for dinner. It was really great bouncing from table to table, having drinks with a few people I had not seen in a while, all in all a great time.
I really believe everyone who attended last night were thoroughly impressed. Over on Squeefs blog he wrote a nice little review of last night.
As the night drew on, the hashers broke up into two groups, some headed to Grafitti's and the other group headed to Tuck It's and DBD's house. I of course stayed at Chon Som because I had to work on the iPod after they closed, plus I had to be in the office today at 9:30, so I wanted to make it an early night. Of course, as usual, my plans went awry. After cleaning up 3 gigs of crap on the iPod and finally coming up with a decent playlist that sets the mood they want to provide, I ended up staying and drinking with the Asians till 4:30. It has been way too long since we pulled a late night drinking session, wait I was there till 2:30 on Thursday, wait, we all went out drinking and closed down the bars on Wednesday. Well anyhoo, quality time with the Asians is always great. I have really missed hanging out with them over the past few months. Well back to work, if you can call it that.
On-On

7 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

Sounds like a great night! Hope you head doesn't ache too much! :)

9:16 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Looks like I missed most everyone. I went there straight from work to hang for a bit before going to my dad's house for family stuff.

8:15 PM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

good times !

8:38 PM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

do you think asian's urine smells funny after eating asparagus?

6:33 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

PDD: The Asians' urine smells after drinking the yummy Lone Stars

Fish: We miss the quality time too. It's great to have our son back.

3:02 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Jerri said...

YAY the IPOD is fixed!!! One day during lunch the Lords of Acid's "Crab Louse" started playing. Uh-oh!!!

6:13 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Hasher Girl said...

"I ended up staying and drinking with the Asians till 4:30."

Yeah, beware of those Asian drinkers, they could really put it down when occasion calls for it ;)

1:50 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home