Friday, August 18, 2006

Thursday

So on Thursday I did the normal routine, drinks at Rovers. While at Rovers, found out it was Kastelic's birthday, just seems like a few months ago we had been talking about going to Mexico for his birthday, guess it has been a year. I think we ended up throwing him a future party last year (I think going to Mexico with a dead hooker in the trunk would have been a lot more fun). After Rover's, we all headed over to Andiamo, to treat the birthday boy to dinner. Normally this is one of my favorite places to eat, but last night it was just off. I won't go into too great of detail, but I was very disappointed. After dinner, headed over to Chon Som to deliver an ipod, once I arrived I found out I neded to load the ipod also. In true Asian fashion, ended up hanging out there till midnight. All-in-all yesterday, I drank quite a bit, 4 beers at Rover's, wine and a Peroni at Andiamo, and who knows how many Lone Stars at Chon Som. Of course when I get home, I was not quite sleepy so out comes the tequila, needless to say I had a hard time waking up this morning.

So, it's Friday, what does everyone have going on?

On-On to Friday Night

2 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Normal routine? The last 3 times I went to Rover's on a Thursday you weren't there...not even on your birthday!

Anyway, apparently I needed to catch up on sleep. Went to Costco after work to get stuff for my trail, came home, planned on taking a 20 minute nap before heading up to Chon Som....woke up at 1:30am! Changed out of my work clothes and put on pj's, got back into bed. Tried to go back to sleep for an hour, then finally gave up and decided it was time to get tired while playing on the computer. Sound like a fun Friday night? Well, it wasn't! And now I probably missed out on the last possible time I could help out at the restaurant. What a wanker I am.

1:51 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Wow that sounds just like my night. Asleep from 7p-2a and 4a-9a. But I was pretty sure that would happen, and I've been looking forward to it all week.

8:42 AM, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home