Friday, September 08, 2006

Coming Home

When @ss Gagger and I landed, we discovered The Body waiting for me (she had brought her car to the airport). Quickly grabbed my luggage and headed to The Body's for a beer and to pick up my car. After that a quick trip home for a shower and a possible nap (skipped the nap, was in some serious need for some Thai food from Chon Som {Chon Som is a restaurant opened by IP Freely and Free Meat, hope this answers your question EZ Fag}). When I arrived, found that my new roommate C'em Cummin was already there. I cannot believe how much I missed the Tom Kha (Thai soup with cocanut milk. Very rich and yummy). Since I have returned, I have pretty much lived at Tom Kha. I show up for lunch, hang out through the day, working on the playlist on the iPod, taking pics of the place since we completed all the work on it, plus now I am taking pics of all the dishes before they are served.

A somewhat funny thing happened the other day, Bubbles and Whoreo came in (a couple of fellow Invihahsers) and they asked what I would recommend, since I eat there pretty much every day, I went into a spiel about the curry of the day and the sushi appetizer. I think they took my recommendation. Well i know if I ever have problems at the froot, I can always be a server at a Thai place.

Free Meat has been asking that I post my favorite dish on my blog. Last night Alisa had me count off my top 10, I think I made it to 7, let's see how I can do sober.
1. Tom Kha
2. Green Curry
3. Ka-Prow
4. Panang Curry
5. Yellow Curry
6. Tom Yum
7. Pad Thai
8. King Siad (something like that, think I am the only person to have ordered this so far).

Damn can't do 10. If you have eaten At Chon Som, please post your favorite dish and possibly why. Squeef hope to see a response from you on this.

1 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

now I do not feal like eating !

10:53 AM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home