Saturday, September 23, 2006

Drunken Noodles






Last night, I headed to Chon Som for some Drunken Noodles. When I walked in Justin reminded me that when I was to try Drunken Noodles for the first time I was going to have a bottle of Boone's Farm. Well off to the neighboring conveniance store for some Boone's. When I arrived, something seemed more fitting, BRASS MONKEY's! Well then the madness ensued. I was soon Joined by @ss Gagger, who quickly ran off with my Brass Monkey, no need to worry loyal reader, I had it back in my hands within a few minutes.

On-On to Saturday

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Can't believe you got punked out by Gagger.

6:12 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Seriously dude. Weak.

3:12 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Wow. I didn't even remember doing that until I read your post. Friday after Bull McCabe's is a blur.....Thanks for reminding me how awesome I am!

7:32 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

p.s. I wish Marisa wouldn't have answered the phone when I called that night...I really just needed to go home at that point. Why do I always insist on partying ALL NIGHT LONG?!?!?!

7:37 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home