Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Host

Being the super duper hasher that I am, when asked by I Pee Freely and his sister-in-law Alisa if I would be host for the day, since Free Meat is out of town, I of course said yes. This morning, I arrived with enough time to memorize the specials for the day. Once we opened though, business was quite slow. So I texted a few hashers, who say I hardly ever work at my normal job, and of course no one shows. I give them the opportunity to ridicule me in public and they all pass. Maybe tonight will be different.

On my list of things to do today, add Chon Som to as many Wi-Fi hotspot pages as possible. Always good advertising to get people in for free internet. Plus have to run an errand and buy some flame retardant, funny that word makes me think of Browneye. Tonight, tie one on in good hasher fashion, of course aftwer playing host.

For those of you who know what has been going on outside of the blog, I have had two days in a row where I have been in a good mood, pretty much a great mood. Has been years since I have had two days in a row.

I have nothing more to say at the moment, but I am sure I will post something later tonight.

On-On to errands

6 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

You lie...I've seen you in a good mood for more than 2 days several times. Keep it up..life is too short to be pissy, depressed, mean, poopy, (ha, net - I said poopy)

11:14 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Damn..i missed it

2:37 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger BH said...

Damn you! Now I want Thai food and I had it last night for dinner.

11:01 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger babyG said...

you did not text me , I would have come by and given you a hard time

4:06 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

you don't ever kid me about not ever working, maybe if you did.

4:08 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Yay! Spotty said POOPY! Yay!

(One of us... one of us...)

3:14 AM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home