Friday, September 08, 2006

Lazy

Too lazy to post any of the details of CO Invihash, go to @ss Gaggers page for some pics. Although I must say pulling Brownies comforter out from under him, causing him to roll onto the floor was fun. Also giving the naked hash the key to his room. Plus @ss Gagger's intervention, all good times. Another highlight would be making a great new friend, hope to see her soon, because it was really great hanging out with her.
Inspired by the fun I had at invihash, I went ahead and rego'd for Interamerica's and have been trying to rego for Tex-Mex. Oh yeah totally forgot to pay Meat Gazer for COTEX, damn. Oh Well.

On-On to my first day of work in a week and a half.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Hopefully I'll get them all posted over the weekend! Too much stuff going on though to do a good write up right now.....

1:18 PM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

i had a great time with ya'll, thanks for sharing the bed. oh & i'm practicing my blog skills on you. now i have to buy a computer. please help

4:39 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home