Friday, September 22, 2006

Surrounded by Hawaiians

Everywhere I go they seem to be there. My neighbor at work, just moved to Austin from there, worse yet, he brought his family. I go down to Skishore's and the server there is one also. Hang out with the Houston hash... Hawaiians. Even in the safety of my beloved Chon Som, a server is a wannabe Hawaiian. It's a conspiracy I tell you, they have something about being the 50th state. We need to stop looking to the Menace in Great White North (don't get me started on Canadians) and start looking to the Pacific. I for one am not going to stand for it, I say we head to the North Shore, drink lots of beers and corrupt their ladies, who's with me?

Can you tell I am bored. I think this is my way of telling kumoniwannaleiya that she needs to post. It might help the whole hooverphonic thing she has going on with her blog.

On-On to the Weekend

4 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

She's the only one in the Houston hash I can think of....

4:00 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I thought her sister was in Houston also

4:01 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I was born in Hawaii, so I guess that makes me a Hawaiian too! We are taking over!

4:17 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger mike said...

Shut up, haole.

11:09 AM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home