Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tonight

Tonight is IP Freely's birthday, so a bunch of us are meeting at Chon Som for dinner. I have noticed that most of the people who are going, usually drink pretty good wine, so I decided I would show up with a bottle of Boone's. I am going to drink it from the bottle wrapped in a paper bag, show those losers some real class.
Afterwards, we are going to Grafitti's for more beer and more celebrating. Tomorrow is the Junta Hash. Thank god I am not taking part in laying of the trail, I really need some sleep, way too many late nights recently. Hopefully I won't have to do too many down downs, there is a Thai Party tomorrow night and I want to be some what sober just in case some girl actually does wnat to talk to the lone white guy in the crowd. These parties usually last all night long, so I took Monday off as a precaution, although I do plan on coming into the office for at least a few hours. Speaking of office, back to work.
ON-ON to insobriety.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I'll miss the dinner, but will hook up with everyone at Grafitti's...gotta go see my friend play in his band first!

2:49 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Jes said...

Man, Austin is such a good time!!!

6:48 AM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Hasher Girl said...

Boones? Thats so highschool! :P

12:35 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Austin is great, Jes. Come visit us sometime...like the end of October for the Burnet Road Challenge!

Fishy-pants, update your blog already!

10:57 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home