Monday, September 18, 2006

Whoa, 9 days

Nine days since my last post. Whatever should I discuss? Most of it has been covered on other blogs. High points would include:

Having to be designated driver for the Asians.
Making Free Meat drink in circle for still being drunk from the night before (I at least had an excuse since I never stopped drinking except for when I was asleep)
Getting my latest set of lab results back, liver still healthy (actually appears I have never drank before {new meds are bad for the liver, so have to go through constant testing}).
impromptu happy hour for Bridgett's birthday
planning X-mas/New Years trip to England, Scotland and Ireland (don't wuss out guys!)
Bridgett's birthday party
kidnapping the birthday girl from her own party to make her go do shots
Having Ass Gagger complain about me being wet when I was asleep (geez I had dried off enough)

I am sure there are many other high points, I just cannot recall them right now. For more information on the past nine days, visit @ss Gaggers blog, she actually posts events as they happen. Now she just needs to catch up on her laundry and all will be well in Gaggerland.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

The European trip sounds great!

11:18 AM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Gagger said...

Next time, don't try to steal the couch from me while wearing a wet bathing suit!

Laundry, laundry, everywhere. GAG!

p.s. I'm actually behind on blogging...gotta finish my Colorado posts once all the b-day ones are finished.

2:26 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Fish, are you coming to Hashtoberfest?

Poop.

3:02 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home