Friday, October 20, 2006

Boring Thursday

So as usual, I have no plans for Thursday (right). Woke up late, really needed to sleep in. Had my car serviced and went straight to Rover's where I met Kastelic, The Body and Great Dane Pain. Consumed a few beverages and then had to battle traffic to make it to trivia with the Quaglino's and the Perez's. The Quaglino's have been away and have not had much time to hang out with them since their return, plus we always have fun playing NTN. If we make this a weekly thing, I expect to see Squeezin and Squeef make an appearance.

After Trivia, time for Chon Som, had to drop off some bowls for Vagitarian. While there, I run into Tornanalsoreass Rex, Just Nicole and some friend of theirs. They offer to meet for a drink later, little did I know that meant we would be shutting down the bar.

On-On to a quiet weekend (RIGHT)

4 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

I haven't played NTN in ages. I need to check and see if my player name and player's + points are still on the system. Could be fun.

3:30 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Ya I would go. Unfortunately I am usually busy during the feature game on Thursdays, but could make it for a couple games of countdown later.

7:06 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger K said...

Wow. I haven't read your blog since that one day you "quit" drinking! I have been so lame.

8:40 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Have a great weekend!

9:21 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home