Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hanging with the Kimchi's

Tuesday night, after work, on my way to leave Austin, I stopped off at Chlamydia's going away dinner. What was going to be a quick stop over, turned into a couple of hours.

After that slight deviation from my plan, I call Wet Spot to let her know I will be late. She is okay with this and we simply meet at Bottles and Racks, have to love a bar whose acronym is BAR. After a few beers, some Tuaca and Jager, it is off to WS house for Steel Reserve. AHHH Malt Liquor.

Wednesday consisted off waking up about noonish, following WS's directions to Donnie The Retards place. Turns out the plane is late, so I meet DTR at his office and we drive to the airport together to go pick up the Colorado contingent. It was so heart warming to see Nuttin But Net and DTR finally reunited.

At this point it was time to hit up Specs for the keg, then the Home Depot for tubing for the pony keg. We arrive back at DTR's and quickly unload the gear and get the pony keg ready. While on the phone with Closet Freak, I hear what I could only imagine was the beer shooting out of the keg all over DTR. To my horror, my ears did not deceive me.

Well with the keg having issues, we quickly switched over to Brass Monkeys. At this point it all becomes a blur. We play Beirut. I discover I am pretty decent at this game, as long as Guns and Roses is not playing. Closet Freak showing up and eating guacamole in the middle of the night.

Thursday consisted of waking up around noon, calling everyone else pussies for still laying around and not hitting the keg. NBN finally decided to stop complaining about his pussy hurting and had a Brass Monkey. At this point MILF and Cotch Scratch Fever rrrr rrrr also partook of some libations. Still missing is DTR. Every so often he would come out of his room, look a little green and then return to the comfort and safety of his bedroom.

When we finally left, we went to some pizza place (someone help me out with the name, was trying to describe the eggrolls to a friend). From their we found a place to do some drunken go cart and bumper boats. I kicked everyone's ass at drunken go cart!

At this point things started getting blurry again, something about Texas Hold'em. Passing out and stealing NBN's bed (sorry to be such a shit). Five a.m. found me driving to Austin, thanks for the wake up call CSF rrrr rrrr. Needless to say the drive home sucked, did not even bother stopping at my apartment, went straight to work and went to one of the sleep rooms for an hour. When I woke up, I worked for about 30 minutes, then back to the sleep room. At this point I figured out I was useless and went home, to my bed. I missed my bed, slept most of the day away and then woke up to go work at Chon Som.

Sorry no pics, Aggie Gagger wussed out and did the whole work thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home