Monday, October 09, 2006

Second Interview

So I just finished my second interview for a new position here at the froot. I am really nervous about this interview, every other position I have interviewed for I have always been offered the job. I am usually really confident and at times even arrogant (who would have thought that about me). This time though, I was totally nervous. I don't even know why. Much of the position is taken from notes I had made about how to improve things. During the entire writing of the job rec, I was kept in the loop. The position itself, was only open for like five days and I was told when to go apply.

I guess maybe it is because I really want this position. I guess it is because during why entire life of having a job, this is the one position that is truly worthy of my skills (much like when Browneye finally received his coveted position as Jizz Mopper at Hard Hank's Manorama).

I guess it is time to stop worrying and start drinking.

On-On

13 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

I hope you get it

7:15 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good luck dude

7:44 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Hasher Girl said...

What is a froot?

9:24 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it's a company, I don't like to call it by it's name on my blog.

9:27 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

"Its" not "it's"--as in "its name is Apple Computer Corporation"

9:47 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

what is wrong with saying it is a company? Why do people always mess with my grammar when I am horribly deprived of sleep. And I guess as long as I don't reference it by name all is well. Just don't use it too much

9:54 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Nothing is wrong with the first one, I was referring to the second "it's." Sorry, I wasn't an english major so I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

You should work more so you can catch up on your sleep!

10:12 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I can only use the sleep room every so often and today I am hella busy; so no time for doing that today. And yesterday only did it during when I was supposed to take lunch, today too busy for lunch.

10:18 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Hasher Girl said...

haha, I love grammar debates.

And you get to sleep at your company!! How are you still employed? :P

~Showerhead

2:51 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am usually here for really long hours and sometimes really weird hours. I pretty much just hit the relaxation room with a blanket and take a nap during my lunch hour. It is not like it is an everyday occurance; although this week, when I am here, I will be work 11+ hours per day.

4:03 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

stop fretting. you're gonna get it. my grammar is bad too, i don't like to use capitals, & usually dont like punctuation either,

6:02 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Good luck! I think I need a relaxation room here.

12:35 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Jerri said...

We pick on you 'cause its fun!!

And because your so uppity about your own grammar!

Good luck to you dude! Although you don't need it, you know you have it sewn up! Now drink!!

8:32 AM, October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home