Friday, October 13, 2006

Wednesday

Phone ringing, I answer it, "Where are you?" It's Free Meat. "I think I am on Hippie Swallow's couch." At this point I realize it is noon and I am pretty much wasting the day. Take off to my apartment so I can eat, shower and generally clean up. Get a chat from @ss Gagger, she is at Chon Som and wanting to hang out. Quick trip over there and we decide to hit the spa to swill wine and relax (I know it sounds gay, but kind of cool to have chics encouraging you to drink booze you brought in while they help you relax).
After the Spa, it is time for the ex-Perv happy hour. I know, I have never worked for Perv, but I have made a few of their happy hours. When we arrive, my roommate C'em Cummin is there along with Creamadonna. C'em was there to network, and Cream was there to provide overachiever support. Several hashers were there, by this time things are already starting to get blurry, geez only 6.
Strap-On Elvis gives @G a call and we are off to downtown for some Budweiser promotion, free beer and food. When we arrive (Massive) Slutslinger is there, we stumble around a few bars. At some point I remember either calling or receiving a call from Closet Freak, don't really remember the content. At some point Slut and I decide we have had enough to drink and take off. Of course there is that obligatory last beer. While having the "last beer" we hear a great band and decide to stay for the set, few more beers. At some point we leave and I get dropped off at Chon Som, where I nap for a couple of hours and then head home. Gotta love midweek!
Thursday consisted of working on a presentation all day; which I am giving today and it keeps getting pushed back.

On-On to the Weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home