Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend

Saturday, after another 11.5 hour work day, met Jeff at Chon Som for some sushi. As usualy the food was yummy, tried a few things off the sushi menu I have not had before. While we were there, Bitch, James Bitch shows up with Hippie Swallow and thus the madness started. After Chon Som closed, I Pee Freely, B,JB, HS, Free Meat and myself head over to G's where we meet Strap-On Elvis. B,JB, S-OE and myself end up singing a Journey song, of course this was after a couple of Tuacas and a shot of Jager.

When G's closes time for some hot tubbing at B,JB's and S-OE's. I of course have no shorts so had to borrow some from S-OE, quite a funny picture indeed. At some point I pass out in (Massive)Slutslingers bed. Somewhere around noon on Sunday, he wakes me and takes me home (God I am such a whore). Quick shower and breakfast and I am off to the hash. Should have skipped it, since it really did suck ass, but I am so close to my 100 run mug. I don't know how scathing I should make hash trash, but seriously this was one of the worst trails I have ever been on, possibly even the worst.

Well time to get back to trying to look busy

1 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah, that trail wasn't the easiest to follow! I don't think a single person came in to the beer check on any kind of trail.

4:44 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home