Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sluts Birthday





Last night after work, picked up C'em Cummin and went straight to Laura's house. She was throwing Slut a birthday party. She had Maudie's cater it. Food was wonderful, free drinks even better, although the girl serving the drinks was pretty cute, so I pretty much tipped what I would have spent had I been out. We played Slut trivia, the contestants were Lovebite, Social Retard and Bitch, James Bitch. Think Lovebite won, was not paying attention. Next on the agenda, gifts. Lots of whiskey, lots of gag gifts, Laura saved hers for last an image of Trish Murphy . As an extra special gift, Trish Murphy walked out guitar in hand and started playing happy birthday. For those who don't know, Trish is Slut's favorite musician. She played a full set for us, afterwards she had a few drinks and jammed with some of the guitar players in the group. This party completely rocked, it was like something out of a movie. Picture's will follow once TAF emails them to me.

That's all for now kiddo's, off to the curry cook off.

On-On

Here are some pics, the first one is for Browneye since he said there was no way Trish would show up at the party. Additional pics can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyandbarb/sets/72157594370627968/

5 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Aw man! I wish I knew

11:27 AM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday slut, (fish please pass it on) & happy day fish, tahnks for help with maxine.

5:56 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Looks like a great time! Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday to Slut! Thanks for the pics, DOF!
Go Frogs!

4:34 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger brownie said...

She told me I was doing a heckuva job, but now she won't quit calling me. Psycho.

7:56 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Sounds like a great time!

7:46 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home