Monday, November 20, 2006

Yesterdays Trail

First trail of the new Junta year and I am recruited to lay trail. Well, as usual things did not go as planned. Death By Dildo emailed me last Wednesday to remind me of when we are laying trail, like I will remember something I read on Wedesday on Sunday. Sunday morning, I wake up about 8:30 and realize that no one has called me to say when we are laying Trail, so I figure time to go back to sleep. 11:30 rolls around, I call Tuck It Up the Butt, who is doing the food portion of the hash, to find out what is going on. He said they were laying trail and that I had to come over immediately and start drinking with him. Never one to disappoint a cohare, I quickly jet over to his point and proceed to drinking and tasting the yummy Venison Chili he made.
Trail time rolled around, from what I understand it was a pretty good trail. During circle, i was called out multiple times for being a hare, for being me and for incoming and outgoing members of the Junta. At one point High Beams brings out a bottle of hot sex for the outgoing junta, of course everyone was like Fish finish it, never one to disappoint my fans, I killed the bottle.
The On-On-On was held at The Black Dog Pub, I had never been there before and it turned out to be a nice little bar. She Mussel Bitch bought me a couple of shots of Jager, which I greatly appreciated, but most likely did not need at that point.

While having a few drinks, who do I see come in, one of my favorite bartenders, Mia. Turns out she is the GM of the pub, going to have to put this into my regular bar rotation since I have had a crush on that girl for like 3 years. I of course have her make me a Miatini, really did not need this. After talking to Mia for a while, I realize I am the last hasher there. At this point at start my trek to Chon Som, I walk in order a beer, take one sip and proceed to pass out on the couch. True classic form. Don't know how long I was out, but I am sure it was a while.

Hang out with the Asians for a bit, then head home to watch {Proof}, was not a good film for a recently diagnosed bipolar who had been drinking most of the day. Really made me start questioning my sanity, although I did enjoy the film.

Well since I am getting paid, I guess I should get back to work.

On-On

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i too am guilty of being a m,i.a. cohare. was drafted to cohare 3X's yet i've only actually hared 1 trail. i seem to be better at haring pub crawls, i've actually done 3 of those.

10:28 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I am pretty good at haring pub crawls, although was kicked off of haring the Texas Interhash pub crawl, was thrown in a taxi because I was too drunk to continue

10:35 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

too late, hash year is over. Already started the campaign for next year. Slut only had one good outing this year, drunk on a kids motor cycle flinging ice at the circle. Of course the only things I can remember from last year are The TXIH stuff, the Xmas party and I am sure there are a couple of others oh yeah doing Up Jump the Monkey completely wasted at TAF's bday trail, was co-RA that day and was thrown out of circle for being too drunk. Wow I am doing better than I thought. But those were all early in the year

10:54 AM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home