Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All I need to be complete

Is a stuffed Moosehead. The other night, after watching You, Me and Dupree, I figured that out. So if anyone spots one tell me!

So people have been asking what happened with the challenge. We all won, or lost since we went that time without drinking and had nothing to show. When the bet was over, thanks to bad weather, a few of us went on a four day bender, well not a real bender, but it got so bad that at one point Peter had been in the same bar for 12 hours, I think I was there for 10.5 or 11.

The official Grand opening of Chon Som has come and gone. It was a great night with wonderful food, great friends and excellent scotch. I went with the thai menu that night, it really was some of the best they had to offer from the menu. I am really proud of my Asians for what they have accomplished, I am also proud of all of you who helped out.

Last night, met up with some friends and went to downtown. Have not hit up 6th St since Sphincter Blinkers bday. I really hate the downtown scene, but have to love $1 beer and $2 shots. We were only down there a couple of hours, we were showing a friend around before she had to catch a flight back to NYC.

Well I am off, Maybe I will hash this weekend, then again I have never been a 6 week wanker. Also, I have been having a craving for Schlitz, Pickled Eggs, Dale Watson and his Lonestars, you guessed it Chicken Shit Bingo at Ginny's. T Rex invited me on Sunday, but never made it out.

On-On to Happy Hour, there has to be one somewhere at noon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

I can have my mom look for a Moose head at garage sales if you would like. There are lots of them in Maine. :)

6:15 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Jes said...

I always had a great time on 6th Street!!!!

7:13 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I need to visit Austin someday!

7:40 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger babyG said...

I think that is a beer

1:32 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

You can get a moose head here:

http://www.adirondackreflections.com/biggamemooseheadmounts.htm

Or a Moosehead here:

http://www.moosehead.ca/

2:29 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Shit, i can get Moosehead at the store around the corner, wait, are we tlaking about Moosehead or Moose Head? Cookie...errr Bownie is closer to Moose than I, whAT say he?

8:05 PM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm looking forward to you @ houston's 1500

3:51 PM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home