Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where have I been?

I have spent most of the past few weeks hanging out with the other members of the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse, Free Meat, Bad Jimmy and Corey. There have been many nights and days of chaos. What do I have to show for it, my car is dented (someone hit and ran) and a drained bank account. We had many adventures, I am not going to go through them all, but I will tell you the tale of The Prostrate.

One Saturday Bad Jimmy, Free Meat and myself met to have lunch. Of course lunch included a few Margaritas. Once finished with lunch, we start driving up Burnet heading home. Well all Austinites know you can't drive up Burnet without stopping into Ginny's. We walk in with nothing but pocket change, Ginny's is cash only so we just pooled our loose change. We order a round, we make friends with one of the locals who then buys a round.

After Ginny's, we go to the Poodle Dog. While at Poodle Dog, I was told to call Corey since both Free Meat's and Bad Jimmy's phones had died (We had been texting and calling Corey all day since he was in the dog house with his wife over the events the night before). When I call Corey, I pretend that I am his Doctors office and that he needs to come back in for another prostate exam (he had his first ever earlier in the week {well there was that one time in jail, but if someone spoons you afterward, that is not the right type of exam}). While I am talking to Corey, I go into graphic detail about what we are going to have to. After I ramble on for a couple of minutes, the person interupts me and it is not Corey. I pass the phone to free meat who apologizes. After she hangs up, she decides it is best to call the guy back and apologize. The guy did not appreciate her effort.

Next stop LaLa's, the Free Meat's house, where she is in the dog house with I Pee Freely.

I will try to post more often, but have been kind of blah lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Sounds like you could have lots of entertaining stories to tell.

2:03 PM, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home