Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2nd Post in a week

Since I am posting, it appears I made it to work today. Today has been quite interesting, I received a call and an email from our training group. Seems I applied for some position and I have to interview for it next week. Don't even remember applying, so this should be fun.

At lunch, saw my favorite homeless guy, he had a new sign or one I have not seen before. It said, "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." The next interesting thing to happen, when I walked into my favorite Mexican place they had a Spanish version of Jerry Springer. It was hilarious, they would let the people fight a little longer than Springer. The next show was some Spanish dating game based on Zodiac signs, it was quite interesting.

While I was eating, some woman just broke out sobbing, it was quite sad, because it looked as if she and the person she was dining with had just escaped from One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I wonder what the rest of the day holds for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home